#Post 244 Out of this World

It was cloudy on that night
There were no stars in sight
Then the planets all aligned
When I saw her eyes
One look that's all it took
To send me to another galaxy
She said, she was on her way to Mars
Then she ran into a star and she fell into my arms
Thank you gravity, never let her go
I'll hide her U.F.O., she'll never have to know
She's my space girl and she's outta this world
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catacomb - Parallax Mask
Mask Texture 12
Stud Texture 4
Nut Texture 4
Tube Texture 4
Animation Texture 10
 ManCave Event  
~~~~~~~~~~ 
~~~~ 
 SN~ F#CK YOU VERY MUCH! 
Additional Information : couple posed 
SUPER SALES WEEKEND 23RD AUGUST
 Sale Price: L50 Regular Price: L100"MainStore"
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
 SPARROW Chloe 
Gacha Set 
1 Ultrarae - 3 Rare 
Bodysuit
Feet
Hand
***
Credits
Male
B3NTO - CHUCK - Signature R Robotic Arm
Dura-B92-Hair
Fermale
eXxEsS : FERRARA 


Kommentare