#Post 252 Welcome to St. Tropez

Welcome to St.Tropez
Get fresh, gotta stay fly
Get the jet I gotta stay high
High up like a la la la
Ain't nothin' here that my money can't buy
Dolce, Gucci and Louis V
Yacht so big I could live in the sea
You for real you can't see me
In these Euro frames the whole world change
Mad bitches so much broads
Feelin' like when I wanna fuck them all
Get mad brain in my very fast car
Ferrari V12 Maranello on my arm
Ladies can't resist the charm
Haters, kiss the ring of the Don
And we do this all day, welcome to St. Tropez 
~~~~~ 
 *OA-MEO* =Saffron= BohoDress 
  SET : Bra -Dress and Pant
25 Bikini Color Hud
Dress :
12 Ombre - 10 Print or  25 Solide Hud
⤓ ⤓ ⤓ ⤓ ⤓
 ::Suicide DollZ:: The darker side of your SL  25th August - 30th August 
***
Credits
eXxEsS : CUPCAKE (Breeze+Materials)
Deko
MadPea Floatie Stripes 

Kommentare